Ages 3 to 6
Ages 3 to 6
Designed to grow with your child, each box has a range of difficulties appropriate for ages 3 to 6 and even beyond! (Just like a Montessori classroom, this makes multiple child lessons easy)
With the materials provided, your child will be able to learn about caring for their environment and cleaning up after themselves in a fun way.
They will love using the miniature versions of the materials you have in your kitchen, especially the tiny whisk, ceramic creamer, and heavy-duty steel mixing bowl. They will also learn basic folding techniques, and will be able to hang the miniature felt clothing with the tiny clothespins and string.
Included with this Toolbox:
- Washing Set
- Real Sea Sponge
- Miniature Soap
- Microfiber Drying Cloth
- Spray Bottle with 2 Different Sprayers
- Cleaning Materials - Cotton Balls, Orange Sticks
- Miniature Mirror
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Miniature Whisk
- Ceramic Creamer
- Montessori Folding Set
- 4 Napkins for learning to fold
- Felt Clothing Activity Set
- Printable Felt Clothing Pattern
- Felt Packet (assorted colors)
- Miniature Clothespins
- Miniature Laundry Basket
- Wooden Dusting Brush
- Child-Sized Apron
- Instructional Videos
- Helping Hands Toolbox Guide
*Items may vary slightly from photo due to availability. Learn about our Design Philosophy.
Montessori Made Easy
No experience or additional materials are required. Just open your box and GO!
Each box is crafted and lessons are planned by certified teachers and Montessori experts.
East to Follow Instructions
Paper instructions make it easy to provide hours of Montessori inspired learning.
Included In All Boxes
- Ignite a love for learning with exciting themed lessons!
Keep & Reuse
- Unlike other boxes, our quality materials are designed to be used again and again
- We include some amazing items, like a REAL dinosaur fossil, geologist certified meteorite, a mortar and pestle to make your own paint, and more!
- We balance a mix of beauty, economy, and creativity for maximum value!
ONLINE RESOURCES & VIDEOS
- Also available online, our easy to use activity guide helps you get started right away
- Learn from certified Montessori teachers and see the activities in action
Additional Hours of Learning
- Extension activities with common household items
- Each box has additional resources to engage learners: printables, audio, images, and more!